Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Prolapsed Disc (Slipped Disc)

"A prolapsed disc often causes severe lower back pain. The disc often presses on a nerve root which also causes pain and other symptoms in a leg. In most cases, the symptoms ease off gradually over several weeks. The usual advice is to do normal activities as much as possible. Painkillers may help. Physical treatments such as spinal manipulation may also help. Surgery may be an option if the symptoms persist."



smpi harini, dh 6 kali aku warded sebab ni..GOD, aku kadang2 rasa down sgt.. it sooo painful, until i could not stand up ..can't sit long... walk like an old lady. Bend body almost 90 degree in order to walk.. .Take aspirin also not use. When waking up or even sleep.. have to sleep like a log. Basically it is so bad.

My parent n fren (tq korang yg prihatin) personally suggest me..
DO NOT GO FOR OPERATION and DO NOT DO TRACTION. It make it worst!!!


But when I'm in pain, I can't help thinking about the surgery option.
Can it end all my misery?
I do know that there will be a rehab process following it (though ortho said i should be up and walking the next morning after the surgery) but the rehab will be without intense pain as I am suffering from right now?


I am only 26 n i want my life back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

..US..